We are looking for a facilitator to support the development of the Primokiz Local Early Years Strategy
Partners Hungary Foundation is looking for 9 facilitators (20 hours per week) for a fixed-term contract to support local authorities in the development of early childhood strategies.
The Primokiz programme, developed by the Jacobs Foundation and implemented in Germany and Switzerland, is an evidence-based strategy development process to increase access to quality services - education, health and social - for young children. The International Step by Step Association (ISSA) has been licensed to implement the programme, which has been used with great success in Romania and Slovenia. In Hungary, 9 municipalities are joining the programme through a grant from the Partners Hungary Foundation.
The role of the facilitator:
- Providing professional advice to support the process of developing a local early childhood strategy.
- The facilitator is an independent professional, but is also familiar with local, municipal conditions.
- Ensure that the professional perspective of all sectors involved in early childhood development - health, education, social - is taken into account.
- It coordinates and integrates the problems and needs identified among children and families into the local early childhood strategy.
- Coordinate the work of the local action team and the local coordinator involved in developing the strategy.
- He is in close contact with the Primokiz project leader, who works for the Partners Hungary Foundation.
- Your work is supported, assisted and monitored by a Primokiz facilitator mentor.
The facilitator is responsible for:
- adhering to the methodology of the strategy development process,
- preparing the strategy (together with the local coordinator).
The facilitator not responsible the adoption of the strategy by the municipality.
- Organising regular face-to-face and online professional meetings for the local action team, moderating meetings, taking notes.
- Collecting professional proposals and materials and preparing an analysis of the mapping of the local early childhood care system
- Ensuring cooperation between the local coordinator and the members of the local action team, sharing tasks, professional supervision of the writing of the local strategy
Qualifications, professional background:
- Higher education.
- Several years of theoretical and practical experience in the field of early childhood education, teaching and programming.
- Qualifications and experience as facilitator, mediator, coach, teacher, conflict manager.
- Good practice in drafting technical papers, submissions and studies.
- High level literacy
Priority in the awarding of a contract:
- systems theory,
- conflict management skills,
- experience as a team leader,
- Driving licence and own vehicle and driving experience.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Travel allowance.
- Professional development opportunities in an international environment.
Nature and duration of the legal relationship:
- fixed term: until 31.12.2023.
- part-time (20 hours per week)
- home office, with rural travel
How to apply:
Please send your CV with a photo and a motivation letter to Zsófia Bátory, Primokiz Project Coordinator, at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Application deadline: 2023.08.10.
To start as a facilitator, the facilitator must attend a 3-day Primokiz facilitator training course after signing the contract. The expected date of the training is 28-29-30 August 2023.