Simulation case exercise - training for mediators
- Are you a beginner mediator looking for skills, practice and experience?
- Have you completed mediator training in the past and want to brush up your skills with practice?
- After theory, now you want practice?
Come to our simulation exercise!
What happens on such an occasion?
- We work in groups of three: one mediator practises with two "clients" who are themselves participants, and play the role of the clients, using real-life cases as the basis for their role-playing. The names and circumstances of the case actors have been changed so that they are not recognisable.
- Those in the role of mediator can practice the mediation tools in an accepting environment, without stakes, and after the simulation receive personalised feedback from their "clients" and the experienced Partners trainer leading the exercise, who is himself a practising mediator. The feedback is formulated in a constructive, development-focused approach so that it is truly inspiring for the brave participants: building on their strengths, they can also focus on their areas for improvement.
- Being in the role of the client can give you new perspectives on the many ways of experiencing the same situation: you can meet a little of yourself through a role and practice giving development-focused feedback at the end of the session.
- A situation exercise consists of 3 rounds, 1 round of 45 minutes of simulation and 15 minutes of feedback. Thus, all participants can be both mediator and client.
How to apply:
- Apply online - for spring training until 12.05.2023 and for autumn training until 28.10.2023!
- Wait for the confirmation email, which will include the invoice.
- Pay the application fee, on receipt of which you will receive a Zoom link to the training course.
- A certificate of participation, worth one credit point, will be sent by post after the training.
The training starts with a minimum of 6 participants and a maximum of 12.
Why study with us?
- In Hungary, the Partners Hungary Foundation has been involved in the dissemination of the mediation method for the longest time.We have been training mediation professionals since 1994, and we have also participated in the development of the institutional and legal background of mediation. Our Foundation has also trained probation officers of the Office of Justice who are involved in criminal mediation.
- Our Foundation's experts are highly experienced trainers: they are involved in several university courses.
- We work with real cases from practice, so you will learn about real, professionally challenging cases that you will encounter in your daily practice when you start mediating.
- Our foundation is a member of the Partners Global network, so we can offer international experience in addition to our domestic experience.
- Our Foundation is an organisation on the Ministry of Justice's list of intermediary legal entities. Our training courses are registered on the Ministry's list of mediation training courses.