Advanced Questioning ONLINE training for mediators Spring 2023 - credit!
Good questions open up the conversation and can bring mutual understanding. The answer is always a gift of trust, and it can be a tense situation to be on the side of the respondent, so it is important that questions do not satisfy our curiosity, but open up new perspectives and opportunities for the parties to meet.
In our Interactive Mediation Training you will have the opportunity to learn and try out techniques that will help the mediator to find effective questions that fit the process, so that stalemates can be resolved and the parties can move towards a common solution.
Our development team has developed a training course to help you clarify and deepen your questioning skills.
What can participants expect?
- A short theory of questioning, always followed by practice to test what you have heard.
- Playful exercises make the learning process enjoyable.
- We work with creative tools, in a variety of ways, in pairs, small groups and large groups.
- Proven questions are presented by type, using examples
- In a mediation simulation situation, you can immediately apply the techniques learned in theory, followed by a facilitated discussion to reflect on your work and give each other feedback in a safe environment.
- Exchange of experience with experienced mediators
The training is worth 10 points for IM-registered mediators and is therefore eligible for the continuing training scheme.
Therefore, we recommend our training for mediators who have already completed their training, but mediation students can also benefit from the afternoon and build relationships with practicing mediators.
We may not have all the answers. The question is better than the answer. If you want to know more about life and how we work and how we move forward, the most important thing is to ask. Because it is the question that pushes, that stretches the intellect.
How to apply:
- Apply online here, at the bottom of the page: for the spring training until 30.03.2023 and for the autumn training until 23.11.2023!
- Wait for the confirmation email, which will include the invoice.
- Pay the application fee, on receipt of which you will receive a Zoom link to the training course.
- A certificate of participation, worth one credit point, will be sent by post after the training.
The training starts with a minimum of 7 participants and a maximum of 15. This course is very popular, so book early!