Advanced conflict management: mediator training module 2 Autumn 2023
Learn the advanced tools of mediation as a novel alternative conflict management method. With the help of these methods, you can effectively manage conflict situations that arise and high professional standardsare able to conduct mediation proceedings.
Our foundation Drawing on 27 years of experience, taking advantage of the opportunities in Hungary and taking into account the legal regulations, has developed a modular programme for training professionals and future mediators interested in mediation.
Who is Mediation II, or the advanced module, for?
Those who have already completed the Introduction to Mediation training at Partners Hungary Foundation or another organisation and would like to delve deeper into the mysteries of the profession.
What are the three days of the advanced module about?
- A Introduction to mediation repetition of the theory of
- Mediation - advanced techniques
- Mediation with difficult clients
- Simulated case exercises based on real cases
- Facilitated meetings, where we can provide feedback on stumbling blocks and opportunities for improvement, tailored to the participants
What do I get from these three days?
- Practice and skills in handling more difficult conflicts
- Advanced conflict management tools that build on existing knowledge
- A safe, accepting learning environment and opportunities for development in the mediation profession.
Where and when will the training take place?
In the centre of Budapest, in the 9th district, between 09.03.2023-11.03.2023, between 09:00-17:00.
Why study with us?
- In Hungary, the Partners Hungary Foundation has been involved in the promotion of mediation for the longest time. We train mediation professionals and have been involved in the development of the institutional and legal framework for mediation. Our Foundation has also trained probation officers of the Office of Justice who work as criminal mediators.
- Our training is social and teacher accredited. Our open training courses are launched under the social accreditation system, officially called "Mediation in social institutions".
- We are also happy to organise teacher accredited training for groups of teachers!
- Our Foundation's experts highly experienced trainers: they have also participated in several university courses.
- We work with real cases from practice, so you will learn about real, professionally challenging cases that you will encounter in your daily practice when you start mediating.
- Our Foundation is a member of the Partners Global network, so in addition to our domestic experience, we also provide international experience.
- Our Foundation is an organisation on the Ministry of Justice's list of intermediary legal entities. Our training courses are registered on the Ministry's list of mediation training courses.
What do those who have already taken the training say?
"Although at first I was worried that we would be studying online for three days, it was much better than I expected, with creative solutions and a lively atmosphere. It gave me concrete tools to help me in a targeted way."László Németh"You handled the online training very professionally, it was refreshing to get away from the daily routine, I got a lot of professional questions answered."Endre Loboda
Training fee: 75.000 HUF.
We reserve the right to change the location.
Continuing training points in the social continuing training scheme: 30 points