FREE psychological first aid and trauma sensitivity training for professionals working with children
Call for proposals trainers in psychological first aid and trauma-informed approaches and to participate in subsequent knowledge transfer
The Partners Hungary Foundation is implementing a joint programme in cooperation with the International Step by Step Association (ISSA). The aim is to increase the knowledge of professionals working in the field of early childhood development and education, as well as education, who work with disadvantaged children, mainly Roma, who are refugees from Ukraine and living in Hungary. The focus of the trainer training is on psychological first aid and trauma-sensitive approaches.
We welcome applications from early childhood trainers who would like to participate in a high quality, international trainer training course on:
- How to provide psychological first aid to affected families, parents, children, professionals?
- What are the signs that a child or their family has been directly or indirectly traumatised?
- How can it be treated, what tools can be used to mitigate the effects of trauma?
During the training you will have the opportunity to join an international community of trainers. You can meet colleagues from abroad (Slovenian, Romanian, Ukrainian, Belgian, Dutch) who also have a lot of experience in the professional field of early childhood and are happy to share their knowledge with us.
A condition for participation in the trainer training:
- The trained trainer will undertake the training of a minimum of 20 professionals, i.e. he/she will transfer the knowledge acquired directly to his/her colleagues and, through his/her own professional contacts, to other related professionals.
- It is important that the candidate has several years of experience as a trainer or teacher.
- Know the field of specialisation, i.e. work in childcare, education, social care, health care, psychological care, such as: nursery teacher, social worker, primary school teacher, pre-school social worker, psychologist, mental health professional, etc.
- You agree to actively participate for the entire duration of the training.
About the training:
- Training of trainers: 03.04.2023 - 05.04.2023.
- Trainers: Zorica Trikic and Aljosa Rudas, ISSA trainers
- Location: Budapest (we will inform you about the exact location in case of a successful application)
- Accommodation: full board for all participants, accommodation for colleagues from the countryside during the training.
- Training language: English, but a simultaneous interpreter will be provided.
- The training materials will be provided in Hungarian.
- Participation in the training and care is free of charge, but subject to prior registration and submission of an application. The Partners Hungary Foundation may conclude a contract with the selected trainers who successfully complete the training for further trainings. The professional and financial conditions of this contract will be explained to the participants during the training after the successful selection. Our programme will be open to 10 participants.
- To apply, fill in the application form at the bottom of this page. The deadline for applications is 20.03.2023. The results of the application will be notified by e-mail on 23.03.2023.
The application form HERE available in Google Forms format. You cannot register for the event on this website under the Register tab, unlike our other events.
Deadline for applications 2023.03.20.
For any questions, please contact Zsófia Báthory, Project Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org